Saturday, March 31, 2012

                          The First Day In YMCA- Jin Lin


                   This is my first time go to YMCA, I have interesting with everything. In this picture, they are my  classmates. They are going to make a team. Do you see Emily in the picture?


Tina is talking with me about this project. Also, Ma Tianhao is standing behind Tina, he is looking at something. I am sewing the sun in the fabric.


He is Andi, this is his first time to do sew, but he does very well. For many men, this is the first time they do by handcrafts, but they are very hard to do it. Although, there are a lot of jokes in the process, but they still work. Especially for Andi, he does a good job with his pink baby bottle.Can you see he is drinking milk now?


This is my job, be a professional helper in the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment