Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Interesting YMCA

            This is my first time to YMCA. Before we went to there, Professor Emily told us that is a very interesting place. Also we separate our class to several groups. Each group has a photographer and one or more helpers. I am a helper in my group. Also every group has a theme. When we came to the classroom of YMCA, A child named Zoe and her mother together with us. Our theme is favorite thing. I sew a lot of fabric on the desk, under the fabric there is a big piece of paper. I saw some drawing on the paper like ice-cream, football, cloud, noddle, and so on. However, the best interesting thing is I find a tree on the paper. My English name is Tree, so I think that tree is really my favorite thing. We created these elements to an artwork using some small and color fabric. 




No comments:

Post a Comment