Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Muse gallery

       Muse gallery is a very interesting place. All of my classmates and I went to there together. Certainly, we met a lot of children from YMCA. Also we sew a lots of artworks show from YMCA. I find Zoe's artwork, and I sew the mini Zoe. I think it is very beautiful. Then I sew a lot of other children's arworks. There are amazing. Some students got a lot of pictures of these. Also I find a very special sellers who are my classmate, and they was selling the gift card made of YMCA's pictures. I think these are very beautiful. I have a classmate bought one card and got all of students sign, which is very interesting. Finaly, we sew a very amazing show using video about YMCA from last quarter. Suprisingly, when the video was end, a little boy demanded to show his song. Then he sang a song, it is very good. I like that little boy and the Muse gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment