Friday, April 27, 2012

The first day in YMCA- HOME

When I went to YMCA, I felt that I was excited.  Because the little children were really cute and sweet, I really liked to work with them to create some artworks.  At the same time, I knowed a volunteer who was graducate from SCAD for two years. She told me that she like to help the children to create artwork and inspire them to enhance their imaginations. Of cause, the first day's theme was HOME AND NEIGHBOURS, look at the pictures:

The picture shows the draft of the children's artwork, it is very interesting! First of all, the children tried to draw the image on the paper, and then they began to use the cloth to sew.
  LOOK!! HERE IS APART OF THE CLOTH

and then them created the details, such as the trees, flower, and clouds.....
haha, it is very beautiful, right? The patterns of cloth gave them more opportunities to create. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment