Friday, April 27, 2012

Muse gallery

Maybe this was my first time to go the Muse Gallery, I could hard to imagine the sence of the gallery before I went there. It likes a small theater which include a huge srceen and many rows of seats. I had never been there before I came to SCAD. The place was very interesting; the place not only provides us to communicate with other people, but also provided food to eat. At Muse Gallery, the children showed their artworks with the help of their seniors.

Andress descibed his participant artwork; the image shows a story: the story was happened in ancient Turkey, a smart prince wanted to rescue his loved princess, so he began to fight with a evil dragon...........................................................finally, he won.........

It was very simple and little boring stroy, but the children used the amazing images to represent the scene. Unfortunately, I did not take the picture...=    =...

Another interesting thing is: I found a old piano in the Gallery, I had tried to play the piano before a senior required me to stop......I JUST play some basic music, such as BACH's The Well-tempered Clavier and Canon.... Maybe she believed the piano is too old to play...haha,anyway, I HAD gotten a happly day before I went home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment