Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I have made so many friends in YMCA today!!!

This is the second time we go to YMCA, and we have so much fun today! I have made many new children friends!!! I found it isn't hard to make friends with them.
Here is my friend, Taliyah. I want her makes photos for everbody, and she take this picture with her friend. Taliyah is on the left.

This is a really cute girl. There is no doubt that she will become a actress one day!

                                               He is showing me that he can use needle well.
                                                                                                                                                               "What are you thinking about? Armone " " I'm thinking about dance." "Could you show me?" " Of course!"


The twilight in YMCA.

No comments:

Post a Comment