Sunday, April 8, 2012



The second day in YMCA, I tried to help the little girl who stands next to me in the first photo.

She was making a quilt that tells us a story about Neighbor.  

In the quilt, there are many images that about playing such as marbles, a soccer ball and nature as a play ground.

The senior, Ted, and the girl asked some questions about me. Actually, although I have been in America quite long time, I have not had conversations with Americans except greeting and few words.     

Thus, I was so glad to hear the questions and to answer them.

I can see the happiness through the second picture. They are just in here for helping and sharing together, and those movements can remain as quite small things. But I can feel happiness that is quiet but big!

No comments:

Post a Comment