Tuesday, February 21, 2012

3rd Time at the YMCA!



Last Wednesday was out third time at the YMCA and as always it was really exciting. I sat with Kenya,Ms. Nelly (who sat with me and kenya last time), and two girls.This time Kenya and I met two girls that we havent talked with before. We talked about movies, tv shows, and food. Ms. Nelly used to watch I love Lucy, which I know. The girls and I have many movies that we like in common. We all agreed Nemo is one of our favorites, and we all have watched Star Wars.
Another thing we all had in common is that we LOVE FOOD!. We all love fried chicken, ice cream, fruits and pizza.

Me and Alexis


It is very interesting how many interests people can share in common no matter their age, or where we come from.


I really enjoyed talking to everybody and hearing their interests.

Megan Klamroth

No comments:

Post a Comment