Saturday, February 18, 2012

Smiling Faces in Their Minds

This was the third time I came to YMCA. Besides Charlie we had known last time,I knew another two little cute chilren. Their names are Lia and Levi.Because of their little ages, they seemed so shy during the conversation. Our topic is about our favorate food and where they are from. Lia and Levi both like watermellons, fish and chicken. Levi seems to know where these food come from, but he was too shy to say nothing when we asked them. Charlie tried to lead them by drawing pictures,for example, what do they look like and what colors are they? Levi and Lia had vivid imaginations. From their drawing, I could see watermellons, fish and chiken with smiling faces in their pure minds. When they drew themselves, they also drew children with big hands and smiling faces. After the conversation, I saw levi was playing happily outside the building. I have to say they are so pure and cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment