Thursday, February 23, 2012

YMCA, I come back


After I went to YMCA many times, I really like there because we all change some new stuff when we were meeting in the school. I think about it is very interesting about that. So today I will show 2 times when I visited there. I will pose something that I got.
In that day, we had a big group that you can see the list from the paper.
“Hi everyone, you saw something was changed by me today. Oh I forgot tell you my name is Rebecca Johnson.” Rebecca Johnson said. We all knew that she wore the black hair.
I want to introduce these people to everyone because they are super nice and cute. The kid of the name is Zoey Braziel and near her is her mother whose name is Rebecca Braziel.

Today, our assignment is that we should write the favorite thing and draw them. Ok, let me show your guys some of their work.
 
 












 






No comments:

Post a Comment