Sunday, February 5, 2012

    As an international student, I was so pleased to visit YMCA and communicate with the thildren there.Alexis,a pure and clever girl, was assigned to my group consisting Hyungsoon and me.The first impresstion she gave me is that she is a gentle and quiet girl with a flower in her hands.Whie I was taking a camera to her, she is alittle nervous. When the conversation was began by Hyungsoon, Alexis started to show her idea naturely."Do you like flowers," Alexis asked Hyungsoon at beginning. I was so surprised that how can such a little girl loves the flower so much. While Alexis was talking about flowers, she was always looking at the flower in her hands. From the conversation, it seemed that in Alexis's mind, everyone should have a garden to feed water, sugar, and pepper to flowers. This idea moved me so much. What a pure girl she is! Alexis made me thingk that,as adults, we maybe lost a lot of natural abilities to image and to be hanppy. When I was listening to Alexis, the ideas from her remindered me that when I was child, I also have a lot of pure dreams and ideas. I really thanks to Alexis. She made me know I also grows up from the child who had the same age as her. I used to be happy and pure as same as her.
    Besides Alexis, I also captured the happy faces of the children in the other groups with my camera. I'm sorry I can not post them online this time because the format of the video is so large; the editing of the video need a lot of time; The most important thing is that in the next week, we will have mid-term exam. I really need some to help me finish this documentary because a good video can not finish by only person. At last, do anyone have some music which suits " The Beloved Communitiy". I need your suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment