Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First time, First day


Today is the first time I visit children in YMCA, and I have a good impression about everything had happened. First, we sat into a circle and introduced ourselves to each other. Then, the host explained and showed us how to do the interview with elderly people. After that, we had sent into the group to practice what they had taught us. In my group, we met a child and his name is Kaivian. At first, he was really shy and spoke softly, however, Mohammad and I trying to make him relax. After we found out that he likes drawing, we began to talk to him when he was drawing. And it worked! He started to tell more about his feeling and spoke louder. Moreover, he had been courage by us to share his work to everyone in the class. All in all, I think this is a good experience for me to interact with children. Additionally, I love kids!

1 comment: