Monday, February 6, 2012

The YMCA


YMCA


Hi, everyone.
      This is Rexli(Chao Zhu ), and this is first post, I will share some experience at the YMCA. In that day, my partner was sick, but I went there had fun. 
      At first, I saw the environment is very nice when I walked around the building. I saw the children walk out the building by hand in hand, and the teacher follow them. So why? I guessed they went home, but why they hand in hand and have two teachers follow them. So I was so interested to visit the YMCA.



       After our classmates all got here, the professor guide us to go inside. I saw many tables and big mirrors on the wall, but I paid more attention on children who were supper cute. Actually, we had assignment before we got there. We should interview one kid. In that moment, I am looking for my kid. In final, each team got their kid by draw lots. Her name is Martina. She is 7 years old. There are four members in her family. She has a younger sister.  She explains why she chose the spoon from the game. She told me she likes food that her mother can cook delicious food for her. “I asked her which one you love more between your father and mother. She said she loved both of them. Why? They are my parents, but my father sometimes too rude”.  She told me she liked Chinese food and she said she had been in Chinese restaurant, which named Greet Wall in savannah. From family relationship I thought the love maybe she was very interested. I asked her: “ do you have a boyfriend?” She said she didn’t have it. How can you take care your parents? She said she wanted to have lots of money to buy house and food for her parents. She said her parents worked everyday. 
She told me she liked dancing, and she showed me how to dancing. She showed me her hair that her mother made for her. I really like her hair. She liked smile and showed me.

         From the conversation, I found there is an important point in her family that is the love. That doesn’t matter poor or rich that give me some ideas in our young people life, even international students. What is the love among the friends, families and couple? So the money and love which one you will choose. Many questions rush into my brain. I will find them when I visit the YMCA next time.













1 comment:

  1. Does she told you how to make the hair?? i really want to know that, because i saw a lot of people do this, and i think it is very interesting. Is it spend a lot of time?

    ReplyDelete