Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My little valentine~~ heart


Today I went to YMCA with Cathy. This day is also a very special day because today is valentine's day. When we arrived there, we saw many kids with cute faces and friendly attitude. there are beautiful decoration all over the classroom. it was superb and surprise. Most of the children are girl, only a few boys. Unlike the others, the boy in the picture likes me very much. He always invited me to sit with him. I like teach boys too. Because my major is Architecture, somehow many skills I learned are just relate to boys. I can teach them how to draw sketch or how to construct. He wants me to teach him how to draw, especially the car. I think maybe car is his favorite thing, so I draw him many. After we finished the drawing, we also cut off the shape. Because I can't bring a real toy car for him, so I decide to make some paper edition for him to play. I deeply enjoy this trip and experience. Because I also learned something from them. Although I just finished the meeting today, I wish I can do it again as soon as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment