Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My first experience in YMCA!

Hi! I am Andres.

Today, Justin and I, went to YMCA to interact with the children! It was very funny. When we reached into YMCA the children hug ours, it was very nice!. They were very friendly and opened to receive new people. The first thing that we did, it was to present us and we asked the names of the children. They want to interact with us but molly come with sheets and pencils and they got crazy, they want to draw!!

This was my first experienced and I am really happy with it. I like this opportunities because we can interact with native american people and we can know more about their culture and how they thing.

We took some photos with the children, so I want to share them!






Here there is a very funny video with Justin!




No comments:

Post a Comment