Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hello again!! Today was the second time at the YMCA, I was different from the last time, but I really enjoyed going again. This time we had the pleasure to meet Ms. Nelly Rolingson, she is not from savannah, she is from Florida and she has lived here for 11 years, so I relate to her because I am from México as you know,  so I was nice to have that in common, also she likes to do croche in the center and she is really good at it, she can do all kinds of things with that, and I really like that about her because croche is related to what I want to do Fashion so I was really fun to hear her, and she invite me to go one day so she could teach me how to do it :).







As the conversation was going she told me one thing, that back in the day she didn’t had light and electricity so her grandmother always raze her to work hard and give your best when you are doing something. She was full of Story’s and one catch me eye. She has a tween sister and she is really close to her sister, they dress the same way when they are together and she talks to her every day, so I really felt a connection because I have a sister back in México so while I’m here at savannah I always talk to her once a day so I was really touching to hear that and I felt more close to home.

It’s amazing to meet senior citizens because they are full of wisdom and they see thing truth other eyes , you never end learning. Thank you see you next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment