Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another visit to the YMCA, this day it was really fun but we missed Ms. Nelly she was sick and I hope she gets better. Although she was missing today I had so much fun, I really enjoy the day at the YMCA, I was time to make the quilts.
                First we started to draw things on a paper about what we talk the last time we went to the YMCA, so we started drawing and I did a big hearth on the paper and Megan did a pizza that look amazing   and the little kids did amazing stuff, so I was going great, but the fun part came when we had to cut fabric(what I love doing) so I was really fun to create with fabrics the things we did with drawings, I really love what we did today, because it represented family and for me it’s the most important thing in the world J.
 So I cant wait to go back en finish my quilt because I love doing this kind of stuff because it’s the best way I can express what I feel!! Thank you have a great weekendJ .

No comments:

Post a Comment